Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ennis Robinson (Aunt Ennis) has died

Recalling an excerpt from A PLACE CALLED GOUYAVE, we sometimes didn't even know who the father and occasionally the mother too, was of our friends. All we knew was that we were loved in a community that cared and loved us. Here is an example.

I never knew who her father was, but I do know that Ennis Robinson was not my blood sister. Even then, she used to treat me as though she really was, just like my biological sister, Rosalind (Muzzey) Mathlin.
Actually it was her brother, Reginald "Kasheen" DeCoteau(RIP), who shared the same father, John "Pipey" DeCoteau, with my siblings and me. Will Gouyave be blessed with people like Ennis and her husband, Ming (Copie) again? I pray to God that we will! My sincere condolences to those she left behind. May she rest in peace.

Re: Ennis Robinson (Aunt Ennis) has died

My condolence goes out to All of miss Enis family and Friends on her Passing Away RIP miss Enis.