Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cordelia CHARLES

Hi everyone I am trying to find information about my second great grandmother her name was Cordelia Charles I was told that she left Gouyave because her brother was abusive I have not been told this brother’s name I was told that when she escaped she went to Saint Patrick and met my second great grandfather whose name was Frederick Kent they had six children and she worked on Dunfermline estate she was buried in Saint Patrick but had to have her headstone removed because the church was falling to pieces I was also told that her parents were from Scotland and Mustique or somewhere in the Grenadines but her parents names are also a mystery I would love to trace this back but it has been at a stand still for about a year now does this story sound familiar to anybody ??