Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Condolences to Mangodog

Condolences to Junior aka Mangodog (one time regular poster) on the passing of his wife Laurel in London.

May her soul RIP.

Re: Condolences to Mangodog

HEY Arthur I join with U in sending condolence to JUNIOR AKA MANGODOG an all of laurel family an friends on HER passing away in ENGLAND SAD very sad (GUD BYE LAUREL an MAY SHE REST IN PEACE)

Thank you Melo. I refer you to my message to Arthur.
You may be aware that Laurel was diagnosed with Alzheimers in Dementia 11 years ago. Since then she endured a gradual decline in her health. In the progress of the disease she was robbed of her memory, her vibrant personality and her desire for life.
She was finally taken on the 8th of May.

May she Rest in Peace

Junior

Hi Arthur
Thank you for your assistance.
Laurel's funeral service will be conducted tomorrow in London. She will be cremated and her remains will be held until I can travel to London when I will be able to return her ashes to Grenada for final internment.
May she Rest in Peace.

Junior

No problem. take care and be safe.