Return to Website

Sheboygan's Summer Wiffle Ball League

This forum is designed for topics covering the Sheboygan Summer Wiffle Ball League.

Sheboygan's Summer Wiffle Ball League
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The "official" league ball

The half wiffle was purchased and tested. The ball was pummeled and cracked in 15 minutes. However the control sure was fun

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am writing in response to the Commissioner's choice of league ball. Just for the record, I have advised the commissioner, on several occasions, about this very topic. I have reccommended the use of the "Half" wiffle ball for league play. Though it may not be as durable as the ball chosen by the commissioner, I feel it will provide for a better game for the FANS. Without the use of the "half" wiffle ball I wish any of the players in the league to throw a " "wicked" curve as stated in some of the player bios (Aubrey K.). As a long time wiffle baller I have seen many changes it the game, and I feel that the Half wiffle ball has been the greatest inovation for the game we all love. It provides the pitcher with many options and the batter with many challenges. My vote is for the "HALF" wiffle ball.

(Optional) AOL IM Screen Name danman0211