Return to Website

Lora Leigh's Book Club

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
LEGACIES QUESTION

I'm about to have a heart attack and I really hope someone can help me with my question! I just got done reading Shattered Legacy, Shadowed Legacy and Savage Legacy and I LOVED them. But, where are the rest of the books???? There are still 2 more stories to tell. I NEED the other book's but I can't find the names or anything about the rest of the Legacy series.. Does anyone know what the rest of the books are called? And PLEASE don't tell me Lora Leigh didn't finish the series.

Email  
Re: LEGACIES QUESTION

There are no other books in the series out. Those are the only two.

Ok so the last story is the one that I am looking for. Why start a series and not finish. My heart hurts I swear I think that it is the best.

Email  

Lora has 4 books in this series. Here is the order of the series.

Shattered Legacy
Shadowed Legacy
Savage Legacy
Dragon Prime

I hope this helps.

I just finished and came here for answers. I'm heartbroken. Why was this never finished? So uncool!!! I'm seriously heartbroken right now. I invested time and emotions into this series and I get no conclusion?

Email  

Oh my god! I'm with you! How can there not be an ending to this series? What happens to Derek? Joshua? The mistresses? This is insane? I'm very disappointed that there aren't any more books to this series...come on Lora Leigh help your girls out here and finish this one up. My imagination isn't good enough to finish it on my own....

Email  

I emailed her and messaged her on Facebook and never heard back from her. Oh, well.......

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting