Return to Website

Lora Leigh's Book Club

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Dane's Mate

Could Amber be Dane's mate, and could you just image Jonas reaction.

Email  
Re: Dane's Mate

Personally, I think that Amber will be Davids mate. With the way Lora describes David acts when he is around her.That would be cool I think. As for Dane that is a book I can not wait for!!!! There is soooo many that I am waiting for.

Email  

Hi I agree with you. Amber will most likely be David's mate or close friend. He loves Jonas and sees Amber as competition. As for Dane, she is his adopted niece, Jonas is is brother and Dane is older than Jonas so no I don't see that for him. SOMEONE really special for Dane

Email  

I think Dane mate will be different from Harmony. That will make the whole thing better if his mate is nothing like Harmony. I think she should be human,smaller and short black hair. That is what I would like to see. But until Lora writes his story we will have to wait and see.

❤️What about Cassie? They are both hybrids and very charismatic people. We never really found out who had been keeping their eye on her in Dawns awakening. I thought at the time that it might have been Dane. And maybe the reason why it has taken him so long to find his mate is because he had to wait for her to grow up.

Email  

In Devil's Due, You find out more about Dane and what he knows about Cassie's and her mate.

Wow!

Philip Bradenmore changed his dna and Amber's. I always thought he planned to be Amber's mate when she grows up, even if he wanted to save his life, why would he change that baby if all he wanted was the files Jonas had. When he died (good ridance), I thought Amber lost her mate; as horrible as it sounds.

Maybe my perception of the Bradenmore affair is off. I guess we will never know.

Email  

I agree Dane's mate should be like dawn at a glance but different etc.(eye to height on toe point) in fact in one of the possibilities I thought of the woman in question was wearing a wig for fun/work and as it has been said Dane had been sick (what lion will say he's sick not go into battle) what if in a haze he goes for one night in 'dawns arms' before he dies heck could have been hurt during a mission jumped in to public place to hide drawn to the woman's interwistion giving him citizens arrest something wasn't right about him tented to him dressed for work thinking he was detained weak but if you really want something as a dying wish... some years later Leo assumes the kid his is own such is his arrogance the kid can hide sent like Dane hunts for them. what's unique about it is the kid and later the discovered infant the woman head after she and her two oldest where found( needed to decide it was safe play her cards) is the time line of first meeting the ages their years younger it's like the Illness triggered a survivor default storing till their was a trigger. of curse the women lets them dance on the hot coals of their own making and going toe to toe Dane doesn't remember her it was her son who do to instinct told her at an early age. The last thing Dane said to hear before he passed out years ago a baby ....would be completion of this heaven give me family. wha look at me sorry yes Let Miss Leigh write what she will but we can't help our imaginations she good at firing them up.

Email  

YES. Cassie and Dane are complementary. Together they unite all the breeds: lyon,coyote and wolf, and of course human! They are so opposed.She is intuitive and innocent, he is experimented and manipulative. Great chemistry!! and it would have much fun with the reaction of another Breeds, like Jonas or Dash, hehehehehehe...it would be a marriage between "heirs". PERFECT.
And her partner must be able to protect her. I must believe it.
(And i remember the story of Dawn, Danne could be have been the one who was out of the ballroom)

Email  

Somethings going on with Amber turning in to a Breed. I think David smelled the diferents in Amber. I do think we will find out that David and Amber are mates but we have to wait and see.

Dane and Cassie will not be mates for one reason only, I do not see Lora mixing Breeds. Dane is a Lion and Cassie is Wolf/Coytoe.

Dane's mate will be different from Harmony. I am hoping that Dane's mate hits him so hard that he takes a double take. That he can not believe that she his mate.

For Cassie. There are a couple of things. One- I hope that Lora waits a couple more years in the story before Cassie's gets her mate. Cassie is to younger to get hooked with a mate right now.
Two- If you have read the books and you listen to Cassie, there is one breed she does not like and she hides herself from it. Her Coytoe side. Cassie is afraid of that side of her.
Three- I think the breed that was in the tree in Dawn's book, he was in her hostipal room and he has been watching her every sinces.

That is what I think.

I think everyone is wrong about Amber being David's mate...he is her adopted cousin, remember, Callan and Jonas are brothers. Also, it's been said a few places that Cassie's mate is a coyote and Dane is a lion. Dane and Cassie are the 2 I've been waiting to find their mates almost from the start tho!

Email  

Lora told us once that she writes by the characters when they want their story to be told. Who is yelling at her the most. I know that Cassie has been tell Lora she wants some more time because she is scare to have a mate and for Dane he is to hook on with the one he thought was his mate. I think there books are coming soon.

For Aber and David being mates it does not matter if they are cousin because they are not blood. Plus they have not say who their mate it. It is who they hare connect too. So David and Amber can be mates. We have to wait and see what happens. Amber is still young and David needs to grow up a lot.

Cassie mate is a coyote but who? That is who I can not figure out. Their are a couple it can be but we will have to wait and see. I think who ever it is better have some friends on his side that are other breeds before he mates Cassie because there are to many that we be keeping her from mating because they will think of Cassie has a little girl.

For Dane- his mate will be so different than Harmony because it will be the best thing for Dane.

I'm sorry for imposing and this barely has anything to do w/your topic but, I have a question and no one seems to be able to answer it lol. Isn't Harmony Jonas' sister?and aren't Dane and Jonas from the same set of parents?I'm trying to remember if Jonas just took care of her but in Rule Breaker Rule tells Dane that what Jonas couldn't forgive the Leo was that he left Harmony.So even if Jonas mother isn't Madame La Rue,that still leaves a common father.

Email  

Jonas and Dane is from the same parents, but Madame La Rue gave birth to Jonas and Harmony. If I remember correctly.

Email  

It will be interesting to see who Dane's mate ends up being. I would not be surprised if it is another character, or it could totally be someone new. I think Amber's mate will be a character that has to been introduced yet, if ever because we may never find out who her mate is.

Leo and his mate are Jona's parents, but Dr La Rue was Jonas surrogate. SO Jonas and Harmony are biologically brother and sister

Email  

Quote: robyn
Leo and his mate are Jona's parents, but Dr La Rue was Jonas surrogate. SO Jonas and Harmony are biologically brother and sister
I disagree about Jonas and Harmony being bio brother and sister. Dr La Rue eggs did not make Jonas there for no bio link between them. My sister has surrogate 6 babies a set of triplets, set of twins, and a single birth. DNA they are not our bio. Her bodies carried them,loved them, and grew them. But DNA is of their parents.

Email  

i meant to type they aren't biological bro and sis

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com