Return to Website

Lora Leigh's Book Club

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Next Breed Book Release?

Does anyone know when the next breed book will be released? I think I read somewhere that it would be Judd'd story, but whoever it is I hope it's soon.

Also has Lora said/written/hinted at the earliest projection for Dane's book, been waiting for his story since 2006.

Re: Next Breed Book Release?

I am not sure when it is coming out. I thought it was Judd's story but after reading Rule Breaker it might be Gideon's story. We will have to wait to see what happens.

Per http://www.loraleigh.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=31&Itemid=57

I think Judd's will be a short story. Then Gideon's

Email  

so rule breaker wasn't the last book? I know it is a stupid question but I read somewhere that it was

Email  

You are not the only one you thought that. What Lora was saying was the storyline will be ending with the next couple of books. There will be a new storyline but a lot of fans thought the series was ending. Lora has a lot of breed to write about.

Yes.....but is there an actual RELEASE DATE available for the next book. Also does anyone know definitively who's story it will be yet?

Email  

Amazon says March 3rd (http://www.amazon.de/Bengals-Quest-Breed-Novel-Leigh-ebook/dp/B00L9AXUFW/) but that far away dates can still change a bit. I am already curious if it is Judd or Gideon since they are the only introduced unmated Bengals left.

It is going to be Gideon's story. Because Judd's book was called Wake the Sleeping Tiger. I know Lora was talkin about starting a new story line once Judd, Gideon, Fawn and Horon's stories are done.

My new post has the release date

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com