Return to Website

Lora Leigh's Book Club

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Dog???

Does anyone remember what breed dog is?? I believe that he should be cassie\\\\\\\'s mate. I mean think about it, He is strong enough to protect her from any enemy and her father\\\\\\\'s wrath. It has been said time and time again in the books that dash keeps her on lock down whenever he is around. I think it was him in the trees, hospital room, and watching her since. Think about it he is absolutely one person who would need friends when the mating occurs.
Also I think Dane knows who Dog\\\\\\\'s mate is in rule breaker. Dane makes the comment he just knows things and can sense who someones mate is. Then asked dog if he wanted to start naming names. Dane definitely knows. Plus I do believe dog is a coyote.

Email  
Re: Dog???

You are right about Dog being a Coyote. Cassie said that she is afraid of her Coyote side. I think that her mate will be a coyote but I do not know who it will be. I would love to see it be Dog for the reason you gave. I do believe that Dane does know something that has to do with Dog. We will have to wait for Cassie book.

I think Cassie is Dog's Mate. He is the Commander of the Ghost Team. She needs a strong Breed to protect her 24/7. Besides, we don't know the names of the other Coyotee Breeds aside from the Ghost Team. Loki is already infatuated with Kandy Sweet so he is off the Mate Market.

Email  

I don't believe Dog will be Cassie's mate. He is simply too old for her, somewhere along the lines of Dane's age I think. I believe Cassie's mate will be the coyote, Thane. Introduced at the end of Stygian's Honor.

Dog is a COYOTE and I think that he is Cassie's mate.

Email  

Dog is perfect for cassie! Remember cassie is wiser beyond her years plus mating heat stops age progression so it doesnt really matter with age. Dog is strong and cassie needs that in a protector (plus someone to be able to withstand her dad lol) but more importantly she needs to know that not all coyotes are as bad as the council lapdogs. Plus who is friends with dane vanderale that would have been on seth lawrence's island in dawn's awakening plus cassie doesnt know who he is. Its dog. At least I hope so; I can honestly say im biased and so if its not dog I will be severely depressed and probably cry lol

Email  

I was thinking the same thing...Dog and Cassie. I do feel that her mate is one of the ghost team...I love dog...

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains