Return to Website

Lora Leigh's Book Club

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Cassie's mate

We keep looking for the wing breeds. Could Keelan be her mate?

Email  
Re: Cassie\\\\\\\'s mate

I dont think so. The winged breeds have gone into hiding plus I think lora has someone else in mind for our winged hunk.... I personally think her mate will be either dog (hopefully) maybe even another coyote. My other theory is one of diane broen\'s (lawe justice\'s mate/ Jonas Wyatt\'s mate Rachel\'s sister) human enforcers. But my bet is on dog. However a lot of people are hoping on dane vanderale.

Email  
Re: Cassie\'s mate

Hi, I am bored so I am rereading 'LL's books. I like Dog and I believe his mate needs to be strong and be able to handle his tuff love. . When he talked to Styiangs about mates abd mating he needs a female who is strong. I do believe Cassie's mate is Thane. He is quick and brutal. But has a great love for the breeds survival.that night when Cassie was in the Hosiptal bed, she challenged him and was shocked how quick he came in her room and moved on without getting caught. Also he let her know if he wanted her right then and there he could have. Thanks did that to that guy, he was on his throat quickly he could have killed him, but didn't he made his point. One finally thing, Sinclair does what Cassie wants. He has the bane on coyote because that's what she wants. She is not ready for her mate and she knows he is a coyote.

Email  
Re: Cassie\\\'s mate

I think Dog is her mate, but that might be what Lora wants us to think, and she could totally shock us.

i honestly can't wait to find out...

Email  
Re: Cassie\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Like u I've read and retread the books. I must be forgetting things though. Whose thane and where did he meet Cassie? I guess I need to retread something again

Email  

i think I might have missed something...who is thane

Email  
Re: Cassie\\\\\\'s mate

The first time Thane is talked about at least by name is in Rule Breaker. i think he is Cassie's mate but thats just a guess on my part. I think it was going to be Dogg at first but I think LL changed her mind.

Cassie's mate is definitely a coyote, hints in previous books and on coming soon page reveal this. It cant be Dane because he is a lion breed. Like many others I have re-read this serious a few times and I dont remember Thane either. Could be Brim though but like everyone else I hope it's Dog. Got to be one of the most anticipated books ever. Just wish it was out now I hate waiting.

Email  
Re: Cassie's Mate

Mr.Freaky sounds like a good candidate. AKA Rhyzan Brannigan. The new assistant director of the Burreau of Breed Affairs. He's a coyote, and he sounds more then capable of protecting Cassie. He sounds strong enough, mentally and physically to match her. I think he would be able to keep up with her. I liked his character. Very strong presence.

Email  

I think Rhyzan is great choice for her mate, but I still want it to be Dog

Email  

I would love to see her with Dog because she's so sweet and strong; he's so rough and strong. I think they'd be the perfect match. However, I still want to see books on both Brim and Dane!

Email   Sami0306Young  

Whomever is Cassies's mate, its likely going to be a Coyote or Coyote/Wolf hybrid. It could be someone like Ria Rodriguez, Mercurys Mate. She is a hybrid with recessed genetics, that came out when she mated. Lora is good for throwing wrenches in the works! From previous hints given, Cassie knows who is her mate from childhood I think. Her "fairy" told her........she has been avoiding him.........could be Rhyzan, could be someone else.....

Email  

I think Dog is her mate. Breeds can´t finish without a mate for Dog and Junior. Please Lora!!!!!!!

Email  

Which book included Cassie in the hospital with Thane?

Email  

I'd like to see Dog as Cassie's mate. I think he would be the only one strong enough to handle her.

Email  
Re: Cassie\\\\'s mate

I think Cassie will have two mates. Because she is so special, her mating will be special too. I hope!!!!

Email  

K. Brannigan is the character so far that I want to be Cassie's mate. He sounds a lot like Jonas and would have to be as strong as Jonas to be in the position that he is in. that means he would be strong enough to protect and mate with Cassie.

Email  

Does anyone know of a timeline when Cassie's book should be coming out?

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com