Return to Website

Lora Leigh's Book Club

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
New breeds books release dates!!!

Guess what! According to amazon lora has a book coming out. Bengal's Quest is set to come out March 3, 2015. It's featuring Gideon and his mate...or Graeme as is his new name he's taken on. Omg I am soooooo excited! It's not listed on her homepage yet but I caught it. Don't confuse it with Bengals Heart, this is new!!!

Email  
Re: New breeds books release dates!!!

I don't know why but they pushed the release date back to June 2 so sad:(

Email  

This bites!!!! I'm so upset I can't even see straight!!!

Email  

can't wait to read the new book. wish they wouldn't put us off like that

Email   needlecrafters2@yahoo.com  

I know me too. I hope the book is well worth the wait though.

I understand that you all are mad. But think about it like this will be 30 in the series. That is big. There are a lot going on. Is Gareme good or bad? Is he going to kill Fawn and Judd once he finds them? Why did he helping Jonas and save Jonas daughter if he is so crazy. If you know anything about Lora and how she writes then if there must be a good reason why the book is pushed back. I know that the last time Lora talked about the breed series she said that the storyline with Judd,Fawn,Honor and Gamere is coming to a end and a new one will be starting. So we will have to wait and see what is going to happen next. I would rather have book that is what it should be and not rushed because it was not going to be out when they said.

I agree LL is worth the wait. I am rereading her books again for the 4th time. And still I learn something new I missed. I rather a good book than, a rush job. I believe after reading her monthly news letter, she needs a break. And she smart enough to know when to take one.

Email  

June 23rd now... :/

ALQUEM SABE ME DIZER QUANDO SAI O NOVO LIVRO DA SERIE CASTAS POIS EU QUERO SABER MAIS SOBRE O GIDEON, E O QUE ACONTECERÁ COM A FILHA DO JONAS.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com