Anti-Pokemon.eg.st Forum

This is an Anti-Pokemon Forum If you are a poke' fan go and flame this site till you burn yourself.

Anti-Pokemon.eg.st Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Update Idea....

Well, because the Amazer hasn't been amazing anyone with updates in the last 8 months, I'd say APHQ is going stale. Few sites survive that kinda stuff. Because ap.eg.st is updated regualarly, yeah, I think you could take the stuff. If you could contect the Amazer first, I'm sure he'd like that better than if his site just dissapeared...

---

Civil_Disobedient

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If I wanted to I have permission to take everything from AP HQ... Should I do it?

Lover or Hater? H8TR

Re: Re: Update Idea....

I already did contact him.... We've been talking about this for a while cause he wants to use the webspace for a band site or something... Alright that settles it I'm going to start taking his content.

Replying to:

Well, because the Amazer hasn't been amazing anyone with updates in the last 8 months, I'd say APHQ is going stale. Few sites survive that kinda stuff. Because ap.eg.st is updated regualarly, yeah, I think you could take the stuff. If you could contect the Amazer first, I'm sure he'd like that better than if his site just dissapeared...

---

Civil_Disobedient

Replying to:

If I wanted to I have permission to take everything from AP HQ... Should I do it?

Re: Re: Re: Update Idea....

Its the end of an era I suppose...

Gotta change some stuff @ my site then.

Anyways--> Have fun with his stuff...

Replying to:

I already did contact him.... We've been talking about this for a while cause he wants to use the webspace for a band site or something... Alright that settles it I'm going to start taking his content.

Replying to:

---

Civil_Disobedient

Replying to: