Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: weird dreams

my reply;

O.o

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i remember a lot of mine. there's one i had over a year ago that i remember well, it's pretty strange.

in the dream, i went camping in downtown Atlanta with the girls i used to work with at my old job that i had then. we kept having to move the tent so the guys with guns wouldn't shoot us. then my boyfriend showed up in a flying car that ran on hydrogen and toast. he took me for a ride and we kept stopping at Waffle House to get toast for the car. then i asked him if he loved me and he said as a friend because i was beautiful from a distance but not up close. that's all i remember.

Replying to:

you have crazy dreams O.o ... I don't really dream actually. Least I don't remember them...

Replying to:

i'm sure, i don't do drugs, i just have a bizarre imagination and weird dreams.

i remember one time when i told my boyfriend about a dream i had back in middle school, and he said i must have been smoking something when i had that dream, and it wasn't cigarettes! in the dream, i went to Wal-Mart and they were selling cabbages in the kung-fu department and i almost had sex with an acquaintance from school between the busses in the bus department. talk about weird!

a few nights ago i had a bad dream, it was sad too. i got accused of a crime i didn't commit and went to jail. that's bad, especially since my boyfriend is a cop. then they were going to send me away to some jail in Japan, i have no idea why. they let me have a few days out of jail first, to get everything taken care of that i needed to do before i left, then i was supposed to go back to the jail after a certain time to leave. i was about to go back, then i thougt, "i don't have to if i don't want to." i don't know if i went back or not, but i just remember it was a really bad feeling, thinking about how i had to leave everyone and everything i knew for a life in captivity, it was sad.

most of my dreams aren't sad though, just every once in a while. most of them are just plain strange.

Replying to:

lol, you sure you weren't on crack with this actually happening?

Replying to:

that wasn't a very good dream. last night i had a weird dream. i went to Taco Bell in the morning, and in real life it's a fast food restaurant and they're closed in the morning, but in the dream they had waiters and served breakfast food in the morning. so i ate a bowl of grits then went home. i was resting, and my best friend called me and told me to come to the football game at my old high school that night. i didn't want to go because i was tired, but i remembered i had promised him i would go, so i went anyways. (he's still in high school and in the marching band, and homecoming was last week.) well, i got to the high school and there was no football game, but there were tryouts for the school play, and the school%2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: weird dreams

i did an improvised speech on strange dreams in public speaking class the other day, it was pretty funny. i told them about the flying car dream, and the wal-mart dream. i also told them about some other ones. one time in middle school i had a dream that the earth was going to lose gravity in 24 hours and we were all going to die but the teachers insisted that we have a normal school day, even thought we were floating around. another time in middle school, i dreamed that i went to school and forgot my clothes and didn't realize it until i was on the bus halfway to school. nobody noticed that i was naked. at school i asked a teacher if i could borrow some masking tape, and i made a makeshift bikini out of the masking tape and wore it for the rest of the day. when i told my class about my weird dreams the other day, someone asked me if i was tripping on acid or something, and i said no, i don't do any drugs, i just have a weird imagination. and besides, my boyfriend is a cop, i don't think it would be a good idea for me to do drugs.

last night i had a pretty weird dream. i got transferred to another movie theatre on the other side of Atlanta, and it was in a really huge mall. also, there was this house there, and i don't remember what went on, but it was pretty strange. i do remember someone at a party in the house dying in front of me, and i called 9-1-1 on my cell phone, but it was too late. also, i had big white wings and could fly and flying was easier than walking. i flew around the mall and the movie theatre and saw this really strange but really really really good movie, and i wish i could remember what happened in the movie, but i don't remember. i think at one point i think i went shoe shopping in an electronics store and then went in some sex novelties store and accidentally saw 3 gay guys naked togehter playing with the toys, and apologized for walking in on them and left. then i think i just flew around the mall and this really strange but scary and cool at the same time building and something really dangerouns and creepy was going on but i don't remember what. then suddenly i was driving my mom's van and me and my boyfriend were on a road trip. we got off the interstate at a trailer park, and not just an average trailer park, but a really dirty trashy one, with really low-life people. a cop car came and i pulled over, then the cops left. then we got out of the van and the low-lifes asked my boyfriend to come in one of the trailers for a meeting, and then they put a spell on him and made him join their evil cult. i called the cops, and they finally came and said to leave and they'd handle it, so i left alone. i was driving and was really hot so i took my clothes off and drove naked then drove over a mountain and it was snowing on the other side so i put my clothes back on. there were train tracks everywhere, and then suddenly i was in a movie theatre. that's all i remember.

Replying to:

my reply;

O.o

Replying to:

i remember a lot of mine. there's one i had over a year ago that i remember well, it's pretty strange.

in the dream, i went camping in downtown Atlanta with the girls i used to work with at my old job that i had then. we kept having to move the tent so the guys with guns wouldn't shoot us. then my boyfriend showed up in a flying car that ran on hydrogen and toast. he took me for a ride and we kept stopping at Waffle House to get toast for the car. then i asked him if he loved me and he said as a friend because i was beautiful from a distance but not up close. that's all i remember.

Replying to:

you have crazy dreams O.o ... I don't really dream actually. Least I don't remember them...

Replying to:

i'm sure, i don't do drugs, i just have a bizarre imagination and weird dreams.

i remember one time when i told my boyfriend about a dream i had back in middle school, and he said i must have been smoking something when i had that dream, and it wasn't cigarettes! in the dream, i went to Wal-Mart and they were selling cabbages in the kung-fu department and i almost had sex with an acquaintance from school between the busses in the bus department. talk about weird!

a few nights ago i had a bad dream, it was sad too. i got accused of a crime i didn't commit and went to jail. that's bad, especially since my boyfriend is a cop. then they were going to send me away to some jail in Japan, i have no idea why. they let me have a few days out of jail first, to get everything taken care of that i needed to do before i left, then i was supposed to go back to the jail after a certain time to leave. i was about to go back, then i thougt, "i don't have to if i don't want to." i don't know if i went back or not, but i just remember it was a really bad feeling, thinking about how i had to leave everyone and everything i knew for a life in captivity, it was sad.

most of my dreams aren't sad though, just every once in a while. most of them are just plain strange.

Replying to:

lol, you sure you weren't on crack with this actually happening?

Replying to:

that wasn't a very good dream. last night i had a weird dream. i went to Taco Bell in the morning, and in real life it's a fast food restaurant and they're closed in the morning, but in the dream they had waiters and served breakfast food in the morning. so i ate a bowl of grits then went home. i was resting, and my best friend called me and told me to come to the football game at my old high school that night. i didn't want to go because i was tired, but i remembered i had promised him i would go, so i went anyways. (he's still in high school and in the marching band, and homecoming was last week.) well, i got to the high school and there was no football game, but there were tryouts for the school play, and the school%2