Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paperman and Carpetwoman v.s. the Crayon of Death

well, the tapeworm part is kind of gross.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

my mom calls my email address 'sick'. hehehhhh.

Replying to:

i got the idea for my e-mail address from a t-shirt i have that has pictures of glitterey ghosts and says "i'm a groovy ghoul." i love that shirt!

Replying to:

heh, i luv me addy....i've got weirder though ...right alana?

Replying to:

okay, that sounds cool. interesting e-mail address...

Replying to:

That all sounds so cool ...How about you draw some pics, I'll write a basic story, you can edit it, and you can do a script that i'll edit? sounds kinda fun to me ...email me, eh? psycho_groupie_tapeworm@hotmail.com.

Replying to:

thanks. yeah, we can write a story and make a movie too! i've thought about the personalities of the characters, but i haven't thought up a plot yet. okay, Paperman is the hero, and he's a pretty goofy superhero. he likes girls, especially Carpetwoman, and can always make them laugh, when he's not battling villains. Carpetwoman is the damsel in distress, from the planet Dalton (named after Dalton, Georgia, the carpet capital of the world). she's a sweet, cheerful typical girl-next-door, typical except for the fact that she wears only clothes made out of carpet. but everyone on Planet Dalton does, so i guess she's typical for someone from there. the Crayon of Death is just the bad guy, and leads an army of evil writing utensils rebelling against the good writing utensils. that's all i've thought of so far. i'll draw pictures of the characters and see how goofy i can make them look. hey, do you know of any cities with a lot of paper mills that we can name Paperman's planet after?

Replying to:

Hey, that's awesome...

Can I write a story about that?

Replying to:

hey, we could make a superhero/comedy movie called "Paperman and Carpetwoman v.s. the Crayon of Death." Paperman is my friend's idea (i'm still trying to get him to be Paperman for Halloween) that he came up with in psychology class in high school. the idea for Carpetwoman came from the outfits made out of carpet that were on display in the windows at school, i think either one of the teachers or an advanced design class made them. and the idea for the Crayon of Death comes from getting attacked by green and red crayons in the "random comments" post. but yeah, i think that would make a pretty hilarious movie!