Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: finally, i got a job!

by the way, do you know who wrote the music for "the Ring"? i got to hear the credits music today when i was cleaning the theatre and it was REALLY good. the credits didn't say who the composer was though, so it probably says it in the beginning credits. whoever the composer is though, it's someone about as talented as Danny, even though i don't think it's him because he wrote the music for "Red Dragon" and he doesn't write soundtracks for movies that are being released within a month of each other. it is very good music, and i REALLY want to see that movie, i just haven't had time yet.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

yup, Danny wrote the music. i remember the first time i went in the theater after the movie was over, to clean the theater, and the music was still playing the the credits were still showing. i was immediately impressed by the music, and i was thinking, "wow, that's good music!" and i looked at the credits and it said that Danny wrote the music, and i thought "yeah, that explains why it's so good!"

Replying to:

Danny Elfman did that? oh my god i'm getting slow O.o

i saw that, a friend of my downloaded it form the net. t'was great!

...can't believe i never knew it was DANNY!

Replying to:

yup! i get to see free movies too! me and my boyfriend went to see "Red Dragon" and it's really cool! the music is REALLY good, but Danny Elfman wrote it, so of course it's good!

Replying to:

yaaaaay!

Replying to:

guess what? after about 5 months of job hunting and turning in over 25 applications, i finally got a job! i'm working at the movie theater now, cleaning theaters after movies. cleaning theaters isn't great, but within less than a year i might get to move up and work the projectors and get payed a manager's salary. that would be cool!