Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bad news

update:

she's been found guilty

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

heard more bout it on the radio last night...aparantly, it's in the hands of the jury now.

Replying to:

i don't watch it too much either, but i don't mind watching the news.

and btw way...

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Moo%20Quackby

Replying to:

it was? i guess i don't normally watch the news or anything else on TV unless someone else turns the TV on. i'll turn the TV on for movies, but usually not for TV shows. i'm watching TV now, but someone else turned it on and i don't watch it often. so yeah, i get behind on news and stuff... way behind.

Replying to:

No, it was in the news long ago. I'll look for more info on it.

Replying to:

it was? and she's just now going on trial? and they're just now putting it on the news?

Replying to:

that was actually a long time ago that happened; maybe a year?

Replying to:

in case you haven't heard, Winona Ryder got accused of shoplifting and if she's proven guilty she'll go to jail for 3 years. i don't know any of the deatils, but i hope it's not true, i hope she didn't do it. i was just thinking about how she's a talented actress and all, and then heard about that, now i'm disappointed and i hope it's not true.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bad news

yeah, i just read in the newspaper today that she was found guilty, like you said, and that in December they'll decide whether she'll spend 3 years in jail or go on probation.

Replying to:

update:

she's been found guilty

Replying to:

heard more bout it on the radio last night...aparantly, it's in the hands of the jury now.

Replying to:

and btw way...

Replying to:

it was? i guess i don't normally watch the news or anything else on TV unless someone else turns the TV on. i'll turn the TV on for movies, but usually not for TV shows. i'm watching TV now, but someone else turned it on and i don't watch it often. so yeah, i get behind on news and stuff... way behind.

Replying to:

Replying to:

it was? and she's just now going on trial? and they're just now putting it on the news?

Replying to:

Replying to:

in case you haven't heard, Winona Ryder got accused of shoplifting and if she's proven guilty she'll go to jail for 3 years. i don't know any of the deatils, but i hope it's not true, i hope she didn't do it. i was just thinking about how she's a talented actress and all, and then heard about that, now i'm disappointed and i hope it's not true.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bad news

what'd you think's gonna happen?

Replying to:

yeah, i just read in the newspaper today that she was found guilty, like you said, and that in December they'll decide whether she'll spend 3 years in jail or go on probation.

Replying to:

update:

she's been found guilty

Replying to:

Replying to:

and btw way...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bad news

i don't know. i head she was going to be in another movie.

Replying to:

what'd you think's gonna happen?

Replying to:

Replying to:

update:

she's been found guilty

Replying to:

Replying to:

and btw way...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: