Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: more random comments!

oooo! wow!

does it work with tomatoe juice?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

if you're walking home though a rough neighborhood, always remember to bring a can of peaches. then, if someone attacks you, you can hit them with it. if not, you'll have something to eat when you get home. it's a win-win situation.

Replying to:

yup, it was his idea. he invited me to a dead man's party and it was much more fun than parties with the living.

Replying to:

wow! so does danny elfman. he calls them dead man parties.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more random comments!

i would guess it would.

i once had a dream that a heard of rabid deer attacked my truck while i was in it and i couldn't get out of they'd stab me with their antlers. it was kinda scary.

Replying to:

oooo! wow!

Replying to:

if you're walking home though a rough neighborhood, always remember to bring a can of peaches. then, if someone attacks you, you can hit them with it. if not, you'll have something to eat when you get home. it's a win-win situation.

Replying to:

yup, it was his idea. he invited me to a dead man's party and it was much more fun than parties with the living.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more random comments!

O.o

interesting

Replying to:

i would guess it would.

i once had a dream that a heard of rabid deer attacked my truck while i was in it and i couldn't get out of they'd stab me with their antlers. it was kinda scary.

Replying to:

oooo! wow!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more random comments!

besides just my usual bizarre dreams, i've been having disturbing dreams lately. like i've been having recurring dreams about cheating on my boyfriend with famous people who are almost as old as my parents. maybe age doesn't matter in the dreams or what they mean, but it's kinda disturbing still, because i'm not the kind of girl who gets crushes on famous people. i mean, i like them as people, and think they're interesting, but i don't like them in a romantic way. but in the dreams, it is. like last night, it was Morrissey, and a while ago, it was Bruce Springsteen, and the first time i had one of those dreams (that i can remember) it was about Tim Burton. i mean, i'm a fan of all those people, but i don't have crushes on any of them!

Replying to:

O.o

interesting

Replying to:

i would guess it would.

Replying to:

oooo! wow!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more random comments!

lol....can't say i've ever had a dream like that. altho i had a dream he was cheating on me with my old drama teacher. it was scary O.o

Replying to:

besides just my usual bizarre dreams, i've been having disturbing dreams lately. like i've been having recurring dreams about cheating on my boyfriend with famous people who are almost as old as my parents. maybe age doesn't matter in the dreams or what they mean, but it's kinda disturbing still, because i'm not the kind of girl who gets crushes on famous people. i mean, i like them as people, and think they're interesting, but i don't like them in a romantic way. but in the dreams, it is. like last night, it was Morrissey, and a while ago, it was Bruce Springsteen, and the first time i had one of those dreams (that i can remember) it was about Tim Burton. i mean, i'm a fan of all those people, but i don't have crushes on any of them!

Replying to:

O.o

interesting

Replying to:

i would guess it would.

Replying to:

oooo! wow!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: more random comments!

that is kinda scary. i had a dream the other night that i made this movie, and it was really cool, and i remember the ending very vividly, but i'm still trying to piece the rest together to re-create the movie i made in the dream. at least the emotions in the end i remember very vividly, it was almost like the end of "Edward Scissorhands" but the characters were different. i can give you a summary of the movie if you want.

as far as random comments go... did you know that they put sterelized shells from dead pond scum in toothpaste? just an interesting scientific fact...

Replying to:

lol....can't say i've ever had a dream like that. altho i had a dream he was cheating on me with my old drama teacher. it was scary O.o

Replying to:

Replying to:

O.o

interesting

Replying to:

i would guess it would.

Replying to:

oooo! wow!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: more random comments!

hi,everyone,im new here but i went to the live journal,and whats up with all the hostile pictures???

Replying to:

i like to party with real live dead people.