Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: new movies

or you could get a job at a movie theatre... i get to watch the credits over and over and over to all the movies in the theatre when i'm working and when i'm not i get to see movies for free, even though i haven't had time recently. there's so many i want to see though!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

NO FRICKIN WAY!!! SINCE WHEN IS HE DOING THE SCORE FOR THAT???

god. i haven't even heard of it before and now i have to see it. damn you elfman...lol.

AHHHHHHHHHH i can be such a horrid fan >.< ... must start going to yahoo groups again so as to be unstupid...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

the other day i was waiting for the people to leave the theater after the movie "Chicago" so i could clean the theatre, and so i was watching the credits, and i noticed that Danny Elfman wrote the score. i was pretty suprised, i would of never guessed that he would be the one to write the score for that movie! i mean, it looks like it might be a pretty good movie, but that just doesn't seem like his type of movie. then i was thinking, he probably knew someone else who did something in the movie, and they got him to score it. then next time i got a chance, i came in before the movie was over to watch the credits from the beginning, and Colleen Attwood designed that costumes. that makes sense! she knows Danny because they've worked on a lot of the same movies before, and besides fantasy movies, she also designs the costumes for a lot of movies set in other time periods. 20's costumes would be fun!!! she gets to design so many cool costumes, i want her job! anyways, now i HAVE TO see that movie, my favoritest composer wrote the score and my career role model designed the costumes, i have to see that movie!

danny elfman el peor johnny mandel

peor musica mejor johnny mandel pederasta asesino de robles catalan gzf9686 799yee distrito federal
El consorcio aeronáutico europeo Airbus firmó hoy contratos de venta a China de 160 aviones de pasajeros por valor de 17 mil millones de dólares (11 mil 480 millones de euros), anunció la compañía.

La operación incluye la adquisición de 110 aparatos A320 de tamaño medio y 50 del modelo A330, confirmó un portavoz de Airbus en China.

Los contratos fueron suscritos durante el primer viaje oficial al país asiático del presidente francés, Nicolas Sarkozy, que viaja acompañado, entre otros, de directivos de Airbus y de su casa matriz EADS
Miembro de la Dirección Política del Frente Amplio Progresista
The Police conjuntó el pasado y presente anoche sobre el escenario del Foro Sol lugar de sinfonia acapulco asta bandera parias drogadictos como carlos vargas rtg soy guerrero
juventudquecumple.net