Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Site ^.^

Since there isn't a guestbook here (Or I'm to stupid to find it) I'd like to say that I really love this page.

I go here nearly every day, checking for updates, and now I got a question. Do any of you have some more sally-jack stories? I love those romantic fanfics, really... mail them to me wishfire@web.de

And excuse me if my english was bed, I am german...

Re: Good Site ^.^

hey there

well there is a guestbook...it's way at the bottom of the mian page...and don't worry, your english was great!

well all the stories i have there are the only ones i have. i haven't written any nightmare before christmas stories in a long time, unfortunately. but i'm certain there are other jack and sally stories out there on the net!

anyways, thanks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Since there isn't a guestbook here (Or I'm to stupid to find it) I'd like to say that I really love this page.

I go here nearly every day, checking for updates, and now I got a question. Do any of you have some more sally-jack stories? I love those romantic fanfics, really... mail them to me wishfire@web.de

And excuse me if my english was bed, I am german...