Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: News4U

you closed the site????? why, i love TNBC! a lot of people do, and when was this site made? it might explain a lot but until then why? >_< so strange.

Re: Re: Re: News4U

I made this site back in February 1998 I believe. I had it up and running for about 5 years, during the time I kept it updated and current. It has the largest archive of NMBC fanfiction on the net, as well as lots of original pictures and facts.

But over the years, I've gotten busier and had less time for my creation. The best thing to do was close it down, and leave it as it is. I've lost the edge in the NMBC fandom. I miss when it was just us diehard fans in the Yahoo NMBC group. I miss what it was. Now that NMBC has moved into HotTopic, we have a new generation of fans that just don't know what the movie is about. That makes me sad. I can't compete with these new sites that simply rip off all my content and deliver it to other people, and end up being more sucessful simply because they use elaborate tables. It's all my info, it's all the info of others like me who made sites with just as much passion. I worte the biographies on this site from my own memory... I'd like to see this generation of fans do the same. I'd like to see them feel as passionately as I do.

Heh. That's all.