Return to Website

Dart 18 Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The view and opinions expressed on this chat page forum are the responsibility of the individuals posting each notice. This forum is provided as a service to the members of UKIDA and does not necessarily reflect the view of UKIDA.

Index > General > Dart 18 Forum > dry suits
Forum: Dart 18 Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
dry suits

can any body help iv always used wet suits to sail in, but want to try a dry suit can anybody recomend one as there are so many to pick from

Email  
Re: dry suits

Hi Ian

I have tried several kinds of drysuit, but would fully recommend my typhoon drysuit. Manufactured and serviced in the UK. I bought it at the London Boat show in 2007 and have had a full season (both winter and summer) with no issues whatsover.

My son has a Trident drysuit which was passed down from my daughter and is now in it's 5th season although it did have new seals and boots (fitted by Andaark).

My daughter has a Gul drysuit although good is not as robust as the Typhoon or Trident suits.

Would definitely reccommend a breathable suit as it can be worn all year.

Hope this helps.

Nick

Email  

thanks nick thats a great help i will have a look thanks

Ian

Email  

I bought a breathable Crewsaver one at the Dinghy Show in 2007. Wore it almost all summer (er, we did have a summer last year, didn't we?). It was great - so nice not to feel your boots fill with cold Thames water. And breathable meant it was wearable and comfortable most days.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com