Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board

Welcome and feel free to post as you will. Please note that snarky posts are welcome, and the opinionated are embraced. Go on and post what you may, rant about any actor or topic you choose. Loved something? Hated it? Post it. Hell it is our space not theirs and I abhor sites which breed sycophants. This isn't a church and no one gets venerated. Not even sweet Vincent.

No one shits roses.

(Except maybe Monica Bellucci and let me be the first person to offer to check that for you).

Rules: Flaming the living fuck out of each other will not be tolerated. Neither will anything reeking of racism, bigotry or homophobia. This is a diversity loving site. Namaste.

Questions? Comments? Complaints? NaT_for_Nothin@hotmail.com  I tend to call it like I see it. If I offend and feel an apology is warranted I will issue one to the person I offended. For instance, if I hurt your feelings I will apologize, but I am not going to offer an apology for saying that I think Orlando Bloom SUCKED in Troy. Not unless he calls me and informs me that my little remark has screwed his sleep cycle. Got it? So please, save your fangirling for a place that gives a shit. I simply don't own the patience.

If you post something which will harm another person or could get me sued, I will warn and ask you to remove it. If you want to sue me, get in line behind all of the student loan people... it is a very very long line though.

Peace. Enjoy.

Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hes married girls AAAAggggggH

How sad his father couldn't be there. I hope that they have had a chance to renew those vows with his family present.

Pic of his lovely wife is up on News. Scroll on down. Blessings on his marriage - and to all brave enough to partake the endeavor. Me? Been there, done that, didn't fit so I returned it - but I got these two lovely gifts (who are now screaming bc they found an enormous spider). Off to free the poor thing!

Still confused about which Amelia he's married to. I've seen both Shankley and Curtis and they don't look much alike, but I've read that they're the one and same creature - she did some name changing, then went back to Curtis. Hmmm...crazy actors.

Or maybe he's got two?

I wanna be one of 'em.

Two wives?

**** I'll take one Can she do laundry? Can she re-type my filmography section?

Is she completely orally fixated?

I mean, you know...bc I have an assortment of er... hard candies hanging around the house
*grins in most evil manner*
*tosses candy dish into jeans*

Well, I found this, so it narrows it down a bit to late 2001 (maybe?). Good God, I have no life and my job is so boring!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,640441,00.html

Monday January 28, 2002
The Guardian

Snippet:
"[Sally] Phillips has just finished playing the lead in Rescue Me in which she snogs Vincent Regan ("Not with tongues; he just got married") and is writing a comedy pilot for BBC2."

Snogs...tongues... It's hot in here!

hey guys, ive just looked up my uncle and was suprised to see so many people who love him!
it's just really weird, vinent regan is my uncle and yes he is married...lol
i'll let him know hes in demand!!!
zara