Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board

Welcome and feel free to post as you will. Please note that snarky posts are welcome, and the opinionated are embraced. Go on and post what you may, rant about any actor or topic you choose. Loved something? Hated it? Post it. Hell it is our space not theirs and I abhor sites which breed sycophants. This isn't a church and no one gets venerated. Not even sweet Vincent.

No one shits roses.

(Except maybe Monica Bellucci and let me be the first person to offer to check that for you).

Rules: Flaming the living fuck out of each other will not be tolerated. Neither will anything reeking of racism, bigotry or homophobia. This is a diversity loving site. Namaste.

Questions? Comments? Complaints? NaT_for_Nothin@hotmail.com  I tend to call it like I see it. If I offend and feel an apology is warranted I will issue one to the person I offended. For instance, if I hurt your feelings I will apologize, but I am not going to offer an apology for saying that I think Orlando Bloom SUCKED in Troy. Not unless he calls me and informs me that my little remark has screwed his sleep cycle. Got it? So please, save your fangirling for a place that gives a shit. I simply don't own the patience.

If you post something which will harm another person or could get me sued, I will warn and ask you to remove it. If you want to sue me, get in line behind all of the student loan people... it is a very very long line though.

Peace. Enjoy.

Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ring!

Hey now Shirl, you can't rile us lunatic researchers and then just STEP AWAY. Nope babe, we want references, stats, notations. Come on WE KNOW YOU HAVE THEM!!!

In other news... I tossed a marshmallow into my fireplace tonight and watched it burn. In doing so I completely recreated the "ND"s nasty black transport mountain. S*hit they should have hired ME for special effects on Invasion Earth, would have saved them a TON of cash.

Oh and there was one scene of er WHATSHISNAME kissing Amanda the alienated science chick that I was thinking about replaying...but then the house is filled with poker playing dudes - too many of whom are in the business and they would just be LAUGHING AT ME for the rest of my f*ucking life.

Maybe tomorrow though ;)

***evil grin***

Karla- Love, we need to find a way to cap this flick. WE DO. Then we could get drunk and insert our own dialogue and put it up in the galleries!!!

final note... sweetgrass burns tonight. Perhaps for the last time in a while? Can hope so ;)

Sorry, Shirl...I'm just in the habit of, when I hear explanations for something, going off to check them out and see if they're true. All those email forwards of "this is the God's honest truth" have made me skeptical. Besides, snope.com is just a fun place to browse, not just a place to go specifically to find out if something is true or false. My mind retains trivia for decades, so if it's correct I'll never stop amazing people at the cocktail parties I never go to. At least I'll dazzle my pets.

But if I'm too research-y, I'll stop. *muzzles love of stats, notations, links, and minutae*

Nat, I've got a dvd burner of my own now, so I don't have to pester my sister any more. It says you can covert your tapes to dvds, but I haven't tried to figure out how to do that yet. Once I do, Invasion Earth will be first in line! *off to do conversion research*

Ohhhhh ... you can convert from tape to DVD???

**eyes 17" laptop screen**

**clears throat**

**falls to knees**

**begs**