Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board

Welcome and feel free to post as you will. Please note that snarky posts are welcome, and the opinionated are embraced. Go on and post what you may, rant about any actor or topic you choose. Loved something? Hated it? Post it. Hell it is our space not theirs and I abhor sites which breed sycophants. This isn't a church and no one gets venerated. Not even sweet Vincent.

No one shits roses.

(Except maybe Monica Bellucci and let me be the first person to offer to check that for you).

Rules: Flaming the living fuck out of each other will not be tolerated. Neither will anything reeking of racism, bigotry or homophobia. This is a diversity loving site. Namaste.

Questions? Comments? Complaints? NaT_for_Nothin@hotmail.com  I tend to call it like I see it. If I offend and feel an apology is warranted I will issue one to the person I offended. For instance, if I hurt your feelings I will apologize, but I am not going to offer an apology for saying that I think Orlando Bloom SUCKED in Troy. Not unless he calls me and informs me that my little remark has screwed his sleep cycle. Got it? So please, save your fangirling for a place that gives a shit. I simply don't own the patience.

If you post something which will harm another person or could get me sued, I will warn and ask you to remove it. If you want to sue me, get in line behind all of the student loan people... it is a very very long line though.

Peace. Enjoy.

Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Its sooo wierd having you lot talk about my uncle!!!!

hey people!

I just want to say thanks fo supporting him, by buying his films-even if its only a small part!
I'm really proud because he's a fantastic actor and a fab uncle.
Its jus weird hearing people talk aout him how they do!
I'll let him know, because i'm sure he'll b pleasently suprised!
c ya guys!

Re: Its sooo wierd having you lot talk about my uncle!!!!

Hi Zara and welcome!! Um...you are ...er... old enough to be reading my potty mouth without getting us both in trouble - yes??? **crosses fingers**

Cripes. Pay no attention what so ever to the fangirling. We are just playing. He's a great actor and he needed a site. The rest is just silliness dear.

**contemplates bleeping out all the curses**
**giggles**

Okay, I feel like I am 14 again and my grandmother just busted me prancing around in my panties singing American Woman into a half empty beer bottle in front of the mirror.

The fact that she is dead makes this thought even more frightening. **shakes head**

Welcome Zara. Really. When you speak to Vincent please tell him his 11 (or so) fans say "hi" and we want info on Empire (pretty pretty pretty please). Love his work! Well, except for Point Men, but hey, the DVD makes a divine coaster for my merlot :)

If there is anything he wants put up or taken down - drop me an email.

Gracias. Peace to you kiddo! And don't forget to check out Mangust's very Pretty Russian Vincent site. It's new and the link is on the mainpage here.

~NaT

Re: Re: Its sooo wierd having you lot talk about my uncle!!!!

Hi Nat,

umm...i'm 20 so you have got nothing to worry about.
Hes got a few things coming up, but he's dong some directing and producing now. I'll give him a ring and find out some info if he doesn't mind.

Oh and it would help if the other website actually had english! nevermind....take care!

20?

Goodie. Not only old enough to read, but legal to drink over on your side of the pond *passes a bar stool and mixes a margarita*

Thank you muchly on ringing him up on new projects. Don't forget to tell him his fans took a vote and decided that you need a 2004 Ducati S4R monster bike. Well, you know, holidays and all :)

Mangust's site might not be fluent for us, but he has a very nice sized Russian fanbase (I know because this site gets a LOT of Russian hits, Japanese too). She's a real sweetie and it's good for him to have at least ONE other site up. Soon there will be more and Vincent fans will TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Or something :)

Take care chica!
~N