Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board

Welcome and feel free to post as you will. Please note that snarky posts are welcome, and the opinionated are embraced. Go on and post what you may, rant about any actor or topic you choose. Loved something? Hated it? Post it. Hell it is our space not theirs and I abhor sites which breed sycophants. This isn't a church and no one gets venerated. Not even sweet Vincent.

No one shits roses.

(Except maybe Monica Bellucci and let me be the first person to offer to check that for you).

Rules: Flaming the living fuck out of each other will not be tolerated. Neither will anything reeking of racism, bigotry or homophobia. This is a diversity loving site. Namaste.

Questions? Comments? Complaints? NaT_for_Nothin@hotmail.com  I tend to call it like I see it. If I offend and feel an apology is warranted I will issue one to the person I offended. For instance, if I hurt your feelings I will apologize, but I am not going to offer an apology for saying that I think Orlando Bloom SUCKED in Troy. Not unless he calls me and informs me that my little remark has screwed his sleep cycle. Got it? So please, save your fangirling for a place that gives a shit. I simply don't own the patience.

If you post something which will harm another person or could get me sued, I will warn and ask you to remove it. If you want to sue me, get in line behind all of the student loan people... it is a very very long line though.

Peace. Enjoy.

Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: yo!

Hi Shirl,

My mums (Vin's sister) just corrected me...he wasnt actually a waiter for them..he was a builder for whimpys, a buidlin contracters! sorry! i thought he did!
Oh and i read that you werent sure of his birth date...well he is 40 in may!

Re: Re: yo!

Thanks Zara! Very cool you are to share with us!!!

Hey Shirl, Love - drop me an email por favor I have a kind of personal question.

gracias ;)

I'm a born skeptic, but whether you ARE or you AREN'T his niece, if you like Vincent that's a-OK with me! His fans are a small bunch, constantly at war with petty minds. *still burning over the "Eudorus is 'icky'" comment by a fic reviewer*

thats ok honey! i'm not fussed either way...because I cant actually prove it can I...except for getting vin on here himself! but anyway, i'm glad you like him...hes definately underexposed...but hes doing a few things at the moment that might get him a few more fans..who knows!

hola amigas

Look Zara, as a possible relative of Vincent you have to give us GOOD stories. Falling off a bicycle won't cut it. We need BLOOD, GORE, ALCOHOL and some type of bondage scenario.

heheh AM KIDDING. Really I am!!

Kinda;)

I can see the conversation now "Uncle Vinnie, Hi it's me Zara, did you know that there is a crazy terrorpissed that has a website about you? The people there make up stories about your life, your birthplace and where you got the scar."

Sh*t, it's getting close to Christmas and I have to watch my a*s or Santa is gonna give me NOTHING. Again Seriously though, if you can't let off some steam on a silly fanboard then where can you?? Life is complicated enough. This is our little corner of the net and it's always happy hour

*waves at Karla* Good to see you back Babe! What do you MEAN someone made fun of Eudorus?? WTF??? Eudorus stole the whole movie. It really was a fantastic performance - to carry it off as a captain and lesser without ever once seeming subservient to Achilles. Gorgeous. The mini skirt didn't hurt either, ya know?

Oh and on an aside, I got a pleasant email from a new fan who complained my site was too political, and yet was kind enough to bother to write and inquire as to Vincent's "actual" height. For the life of me I cannot figure out why that tidbit of info would be important to anyone... perhaps she is knitting him pajamas??

*puzzles*

And um, if anyone else feels that the political ramblings of yours truly annoy them, will be more than happy to toss them all up on one page so that peeps can avoid at will. Just let me know, as am very busy and very lazy and not going to bother unless more than one person got their panties bunched up about it.

Nite all!

YO!

well what can i say...you asked and I told ya! no bondage stories I'm afraid!
I cant say much without speaking to Vin as its not really fair on him, but if I ask him nicely he might let me send you a recent photo of him! and one of me so that maybe you might be able to see the resemblense (not spelt right I KNOW!)...but you probably wont!
But i'm going to have to speak to him first...we'll see anyway! Hope your cool!

Oh and by the way He knows about this website!

PICK ME PICK ME

hy- ya everyone.... can i say right now that i have put myself forwards to be NaTs representative in the U.K for this web site.. i am willing to meet vini kiss ar*e and grovel for any forgiveness/ thankfulness that Nat and her loyal buddies have created.
Anyhow VINCENT GET YOUR AR*E IN GEAR AND DROP A LINE TO YOUR WEB MASTER its the only decent site you have...(recon thats at least a couple of pints that i owe you after that outburst...nice pub in the dales i know...wink wink nudge nudge
and seeing i know a couple of stunt men who worked on braveheart i could drop you a couple of hints on how to use a sword and other juicy bits... i'm your gal!)
How about it NaT?
some photos would be nice to see zara, not the baby ones or vince when he was 3yrs old
do you get to see him on the sets? or have any goodies they give away after the films have been...well filmed! I have a braveheart shield OOOH goodie!

love yas
shirl

Hey Zara - oh hon, only playing about your tales not being exciting enough! It's cool. Certainly wouldn't want you to spill Vincent stuff without his explicit permission. Thanks for the offer of a recent pic or news on what he is doing lately in the professional realm, both would be greatly appreciated.

As for posting a pic of yourself...am hesitant to endorse such a thing. Everyone I've met over in VincentLand has been uber cool - but let's not forget that there have been close to 4000 hits to this site, on the mainpage alone. Too many unknown variables. Probably not worth a risk kiddo, however minute such a thing would be.

He knows about the site, eh? See now I wouldn't mind his or his management's input on it. Would be willing to clean it up a bit just to have the luxury of real news... just a thought. Obviously there is some interest out there.

Oh and HEY folks, as a Very Vincent Christmas present I am thinking of tossing his BD and place of birth (from the official ABC bio)and a pic up on IMDB for him. IMDB.com is the center of the universe for people in film/tv and I've NO CLUE as to why his management hasn't taken care of it already. That would be the first place anyone would search for Vincent info.

Anyway, I'll cough up the $35 to do it, but I would REALLY like some input on which pic to choose.
So post or write me with your choice!!

Oh shirl we posted at the SAME TIME. Sweet. Yes, I fully endorse you as our UK rep. Now get into gear, arm yourself with lager and GET SOME INFO please.

and btw I would LOVE baby Vincent pictures. TOO CUTE.

Yes, sadly enough, it seems that Eudorus is "icky" to the majority of Troy fangirls, those that even know who he is! I'm kicking myself for starting a stupid Hector/Andromache fic that takes place when they were younger and fall in wuv. All they want is to see Hector's name come up - they don't really care what he does as long as it's cute, sweet, or a variant of pwecious. Gah! I pity poor Eric Bana.

I'd love to dash off the rest of that crap and get to REAL writing. My pathetic attempt to get lots of feedback came back and bit me on the kiester in a big way. Have a hankering for mature affection between Andromache and Achilles' finest captain... Yes, NaT, I'm still working on it and I'm doing it for you!

And I don't mind your politics! But you're preaching to the choir, mind you. I'm a Yankee Blue Stater, baby! Wahoooooooo! Blue Stater 'til I die! *waves Vermont flag wildly*

Hey Karla...howdy hon!!

Scr*w the whiny fangirls...where's the FIC???
*whines, cries, grovels*

Hehe. Babe, the words "mature" and "Troy fangirl" just do NOT go together. I actually got toasted one night and joined TROYSLASH or whatever it is called. For all of 5 minutes. I had to flee. My eyes started to bleed and all reason faded from memory.

Dialogue such as the following was commonplace:

Random male character: Hector, I have been waiting for you. Eager.

Hector: You been looking for me all night?

RMCharacter: Yeah man. Want you bad.

Hector: Bring it on man. Bring it on.

*sigh*

*holds out Christmas stocking*

*waits to stuff Eudorus fic in it*

O_O

I'm having an awful moment....the tone of that dialogue seems familiar... Was it called A Flower for Your Sword or something? I joined that group just after the movie came out and had to leave after a few months. There was nothing there that I wanted to read all the way through. The only piece remotely good was, I think, an Achilles/Eudorus short fic. The rest was GAH! >_<

Believe me, NaT, I have my spiral notebook that I carry around with me all the time. I scribble whenever I have a chance.

Hey babe,

I did another chapter of that fic I'm working on. No, no Eudorus yet. But he's ALMOST there! Honest.

Anyway, in case you're interested....

http://www.livejournal.com/users/gaslight_1975/

And I'm on tenterhooks waiting for Empire to show its face! I just finished "Caesar" by Colleen McCullough and can't wait any longer! I want crappy Hollywoodized Roman history and I want it NOW!!!