Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board

Welcome and feel free to post as you will. Please note that snarky posts are welcome, and the opinionated are embraced. Go on and post what you may, rant about any actor or topic you choose. Loved something? Hated it? Post it. Hell it is our space not theirs and I abhor sites which breed sycophants. This isn't a church and no one gets venerated. Not even sweet Vincent.

No one shits roses.

(Except maybe Monica Bellucci and let me be the first person to offer to check that for you).

Rules: Flaming the living fuck out of each other will not be tolerated. Neither will anything reeking of racism, bigotry or homophobia. This is a diversity loving site. Namaste.

Questions? Comments? Complaints? NaT_for_Nothin@hotmail.com  I tend to call it like I see it. If I offend and feel an apology is warranted I will issue one to the person I offended. For instance, if I hurt your feelings I will apologize, but I am not going to offer an apology for saying that I think Orlando Bloom SUCKED in Troy. Not unless he calls me and informs me that my little remark has screwed his sleep cycle. Got it? So please, save your fangirling for a place that gives a shit. I simply don't own the patience.

If you post something which will harm another person or could get me sued, I will warn and ask you to remove it. If you want to sue me, get in line behind all of the student loan people... it is a very very long line though.

Peace. Enjoy.

Vincent (with an N) Regan's Very Ugly Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wildly in love with Eudorus

Kids, I gotta' tell 'ya: Brad Pitt was buff and all that in TROY, but my heart went out to his devoted second in command: EUDORUS. And the reason my heart wilted for this man was because he was played by Vincent Regan, whose amazing blue eyes could pierce anyone's heart. Oh, the scenes where Eudorus THOUGHT it was Achilles in that armor and not Patroclus! My DVD is just plain worn out in that spot! Anyway, thank you, Nat, for this great website! We need more of VINCENT with long dark hair and short leather armor!

Dana D. Eilers

Re: Wildly in love with Eudorus

I agree 1000%! I simply wish that there were more Eudorus fans who wrote fanfiction. The amount of it out there is so pitiful. There are only so many ways that Hector & Andromache can be the perfect couple (even their conflicts have been overdone), and that whole Achilles/Briseis thing... BLAH. That was lukewarm to begin with, but the fangirlies really love it for some reason.

Re: Wildly in love with Eudorus

I agree Brad ptt was cute in the Movie but there are a lot of Brad Pitt looking guys, Vincent is so much better looking even when they try to make him ugly. I have liked Vincent since I first saw him in Invasion Earth. I loved him in Black Knight also, well I like him in everthing that I have seen in him so Far. I am just a big fan of his.

Linda

Re: Re: Wildly in love with Eudorus

didn't know this man existed till 'Troy' came out on DVD...man-oh-man, what have i been missing?! thank you so much for this site! he really made the rest pale...hope he has cousins that want to cross the great pond!