Return to Website

Welcome to My Forum & Message Board "Searching for Occams's Razor"

Hello Everyone. Here is a little forum area for discussion on any topic you found on my site. If you have an opinion ,view , question etc... please let's here from you.

Warm Brownies,

The Yearning Muse

Welcome to My Forum & Message Board "Searching for Occams's Razor"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i am a werewolf

i just want to say to you all that i am a werewolf.
I have done most of the things needed in legend to become the cursed being, and i have noticed many changes in myself.

i have increased in strength, and have better hearing, and agillity than i used to have. some of you will think i am crazy, but i beg you to believe me. if you try these things, i can't guarantee you'll become a lycanthrope but i know it worked for me.

Would you like a response? yes

I believe you Josh. I'm a lycanthrope too. Did you ever taste human flesh or blood as a person or

Please contact me in any case, so we can talk shop about our demonically transcendent powers and abilities. ;-)

jack_frost@earthlink.net

jbruh@earthlink.net

I believe you Josh. I'm a lycanthrope too.

Did you ever taste human flesh or blood as a person or lycanthrope?

Please contact me in any case, so we can talk shop about our demonically transcendent powers and abilities. ;-)

Contact me through one of my two e-mail addresses below. I probably won't return to, or rember where this board is located, and I'd much prefer private conversation.

jack_frost@earthlink.net

jbruh@earthlink.net

Re: i am a werewolf

Um Hi, Josh...your "increase" in strength and agility, i'm just lettin you know ummm, it's called excersise.

Would you like a response? If you want to give one

If you really want to become a werewolf like I really am. Ya need to go to Asia. The Balcanic Peninsula contains certain flowers that, if eaten, will turn you into a lycanthrope. Just letting you know. ^_^

Would you like a response? If you want to give one

Awsome! Werewolves are like so friggin cool! I wish i was one :( But I don't know how to do it. I don't wanna do anything stupid like make a pact with the devil or anything that invovles for any reason a chance of me going to hell...

And i dont wanna have to travel far away either since im only 14. God im screwd arnt I...

I am needing to become a werewolf, i must know, i willl give over my soul to whom ever,my souls worthless anyhow. Could u please save my life from a hell

Jeffrey is a know spammer and faker.
http://www.vrhome.com/bbs2/Vamp2_toc.htm

Look him up there.

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.

DANGER: THIS POST IS VIRUS INFECTED!

{DELETE THIS POST}

{ORIGINAL MESSAGE ALTERED BY HACKER}