minidoodle minibike message board

Welcome to minidoodle message board. Feel free to browse and post messages.   Please keep this message board clean and to the subject of minibikes and related topics.

How to post pictures on the message forum?

Go to www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos and the cut copy and paste the HTML tag on the forum. That’s it!

Forum: minidoodle minibike message board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
15 Years on the web

Hello to all my minibike friends out there. I am happy to say that minidoodle.com is 15 years on the web. The oldest minibike web site and close to 1 million visiters. minidoodle.com has helped so many people restore there projects that I am very proud. I feel my hard work in keeping the web site clean friendly and informative is a great accomplishment. I now that it is not flashy like other web sites, but it does the job. In the near future I will be cleaning up the broken links and or replacing. I hope to see a few more new member join in to help the minibike community. So watch the site counter to hit 1 million.
Cheers!!!

Re: 15 Years on the web

Been here since then myself. Nice to see the site still going. I built the sno-flea minibike back then. Ill join and send current pictures, thanks

Email  

Quote: william slagal
Been here since then myself. Nice to see the site still going. I built the sno-flea minibike back then. Ill join and send current pictures, thanks

Yes it has been a long time on the web. Starting with a single page and growing the web site to what it is today. I enjoy helping and meeting nre people. I welcome the pictures and you becoming a member. Thx for your support.

Jay
Congratz on the first 15 ready for the next 15?
There are no words for what you have given to the minibike community..
Two Thumbs Up!!!

Email