minidoodle minibike message board

Welcome to minidoodle message board. Feel free to browse and post messages.   Please keep this message board clean and to the subject of minibikes and related topics.

How to post pictures on the message forum?

Go to www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos and the cut copy and paste the HTML tag on the forum. That’s it!

Forum: minidoodle minibike message board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Host and Founder of site passed away unexpectedly

On September 28 2015, the founder of the website passed away unexpectedly at the early age of 58. The site will remain running and maintained by a close friend for the next year or so. In memory of my fathers dedication to this website, we will provide information and manuals for free at request.

I thank all new and old members of this website for being a part of my fathers favourite past time. He was proud to see his website grow and he was always excited to talk about his childhood memories.

May he keep on riding forever

Email  
Re: Host and Founder of site passed away unexpectedly

Sorry to hear of his passing.
He was the one that got the ball rolling when it comes to minibike information.
I have slowed down on my Internet usage, but still skip around.
Best wishes to family and friends. Jay will be missed.

Email  

Very sorry to here that and my thoughts are with Jay's family. All of Jay's hard work in collecting all this information over the years has helped me tremendously in figuring out what I am working on, how it should look, what was available etc... And I am very grateful for that.

thank you Jay, You will be missed!

Email  

So sorry to hear about Jay's passing. A very nice gentleman who helped me tremendously when I got started and over the years. He will be missed by all. My thoughts and prayers to his family during this difficult time.

Email  

Im new to the forum, I have been using his database of Minibike info for years.. This is a great site.. R.I.P to the founder.. Minibike Madness.. #bikelife #minibike

Email   Tyrone.Tyronesmusic   Website