minidoodle minibike message board

Welcome to minidoodle message board. Feel free to browse and post messages.   Please keep this message board clean and to the subject of minibikes and related topics.

How to post pictures on the message forum?

Go to www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos and the cut copy and paste the HTML tag on the forum. That’s it!

Forum: minidoodle minibike message board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
i would like some info on a sears minibike

Hello. i bought a minibike to rebuild for my 6 yr old son. after stripping it down , i found that it is a sears -roebuck & company. the model # is 803-8071.i would love to find a few out about these bikes as i would also like to buy some new parts for it .. any help anyone could give me i would be grateful..
it has a foot brake and i would love to know where to get a pad for it .. the part that rub's against the rear tire when the brake is pressed. any info would help alot thanks .Dale

Email  
Re: i would like some info on a sears minibike

The rear wheel brake pad can be replaced with the steel brake pads sold on ebay by seller enginepowered.Two for less the $20.00 delivered.
They fit the minibike frames that had aluminum pads & use what looks similar to two fingers with one bolt to hold the pad.
Check out ebay item #270145695093

Email  

Dale,
Did you check out the brochure page? If not here is the link to the Sears brochures that I have.
http://www.minidoodle.com/id196.htm

wow thanks jay , thats the minibike .. its the Sears Runabout. thanks alot ..

Email  

thanks mac . thats what im looking for .. thumbs up

Email  

Yes, as you already know, it's a Sears Runabout. I have an original one except for the engine. They came with a 2 1/2 hp Tecumseh, and I put a 3 1/2 on it.

Email  

I dont know what it looks like Dale, but mine is an 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper, its pretty rare I hear it was made by Manco

1981 Sears Puddle Jumper .. "Kandy And Surp photo 12022541_501005893414609_6367572478538819350_o_zpsyyfe5tnz.jpg

Email   Tyrone.Tyronesmusic   Website
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com