minidoodle minibike message board

Welcome to minidoodle message board. Feel free to browse and post messages.   Please keep this message board clean and to the subject of minibikes and related topics.

How to post pictures on the message forum?

Go to www.photobucket.com

Upload your photos and the cut copy and paste the HTML tag on the forum. That’s it!

Forum: minidoodle minibike message board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
in search of Jim Odom maker of Little Petro

hi guys I just purchased a little petro off ebay I have not got it yet but I would love to ask some question about this cool little minibike any info would be great but I would love to get in to contact with the maker of the bike being Jim Odom Thanks for any info

Email  
Re: in search of Jim Odom maker of Little Petro

or looking to talk to Steven Geier Number or any info would be great thanks K-Mo

Email  

did you buy the one for 450 free shipping??? that was a cool bike

Email  

that would be the one Im so stoked about gitting this bike I cant wait!

Email  

I used whitepages.com, I believe Jim Odom lives in Lake Tahoe don't take my word for it though. I wanted to contact him to.

Email  

Hi Kyle,
I finally found Stevens email address. I sent you an email. Good luck.

If you get his contact info could you send it to me (when you talk to him ask him if I could talk to him) my email is superspiel@gmail.com

Email  

I still have my Lil petro!!! And I have just began the resto. I need to speak with him too!!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com