RowNW.com Forum

Talk to other NW rowers

RowNW.com Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CBD: What You Need to Know Before You Try

What is CBD?
CBD is a chemical compound found naturally in the cannabis plant. It does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive component of cannabis responsible for making users feel "high."

"There's a misconception that CBD and medical marijuana are the same thing and that's not the case," says Dr. Jeffrey Chung, director of the Cedars-Sinai Epilepsy Program. "CBD on its own is not psychoactive."
CBD can either be derived from marijuana or hemp—cousins in the cannabis family.
The legality and availability of CBD depend on the source and state laws. Hemp and hemp products are legal in all 50 states, while recreational marijuana is currently legal in just 9 states, including California.
What are the health benefits of CBD?
The reported health benefits of CBD cover a variety of conditions. It is most commonly used to treat chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, and insomnia.

One study showed that CBD may relieve pain by affecting receptors of the end cannabinoid system, which helps regulate pain, mood, and memory, in addition to many other physiological and cognitive functions.

Re: CBD: What You Need to Know Before You Try

Unfortunately, I have a lack of sleep and constant anxiety, so it bothers me a lot. Please share with me a cool product that can help me get a normal rest.

Re: CBD: What You Need to Know Before You Try

Health now comes first for me, because recently I was very sick and now I am trying to correct the consequences. First of all, I started to lead a healthy lifestyle and found information about CBD supplements here https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-capsules/. I have not taken any supplements before, but now I realised that they can really be very useful.