Return to Website

THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM

Welcome! The web's coolest SF & fantasy book review site is interactive, and you don't have to register or anything. Sound off about books you've read and loved, or hated. Is Wagner on-target about a particular book, or off-base? Recommend books that haven't been reviewed on the site yet. It's all yours.

THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In the mailbag: New books received

This thread will be updated every Saturday afternoon, letting you know what the fine folks in the world of publishing have sent my way and what's going into the review queue. Enjoy!

TMW

Re: In the mailbag: New books received

Okay, in case you're wondering why this thread hasn't been updated weekly as originally promised in, oh, forever, it's because it was quite simply too much of a hassle to keep up with. But I am still posting info about each mailbag shipment I receive.

The easier way I've found to do it now is simply to take a photo of each day's books received and post it to my Twitter and Facebook accounts. Now, those of you who use neither of those networks may find that unfair. I sympathize. Yet I do believe it is possible to look at the wall of the SFReviews.net Facebook page without having to join Facebook. So if you're still curious to know what books land on my stoop every day, well, this is how I'm doing it now.

If you're on Twitter and/or Facebook, and haven't friended me, what are you waiting for? Here is the Facebook page, and here I am on Twitter. Cheers!