Return to Website

THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM

Welcome! The web's coolest SF & fantasy book review site is interactive, and you don't have to register or anything. Sound off about books you've read and loved, or hated. Is Wagner on-target about a particular book, or off-base? Recommend books that haven't been reviewed on the site yet. It's all yours.

Forum: THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Just read the page self-published/small-press titles, I'm actually looking to review those!

Hi Wagner and others,

I just read your page on self-published/small-press titles and how you're only reviewing a limited amount. I'm just a hobbyist sf reader and I just started a little personal blog to review self-published/small-press works for sf. I'm hoping to make it into a group blog that can carve out its little niche in separating the wheat from the chaff in the e-book indie world. Feel free to redirect self-published indie sf authors to the blog, http://fridafantastic.wordpress.com.

There isn't a formal submission process, since I'm still looking for co-bloggers/reviewers, it's pretty much at the stage of send-the-smashwords-link-to-my-inbox-I'll-look-if-it's-interesting. I know getting reviewed by a tiny blog isn't much, but it's an option for indie writers and I'm sure the readers will follow.

Cheers,
Frida

Email  
Re: Just read the page self-published/small-press titles, I'm actually looking to review those!

Thanks, Frida! I will let small pressers who email me know.

Email  
Re: Just read the page self-published/small-press titles, I'm actually looking to review those!

Thanks Wagner! I already got some traffic from your link!

Email  

Hi Wagner,

Thanks again for linking to the Frida Fantastic blog and sending the indie authors/small press submissions over. Your link gave the it a head start, and the blog has grown pretty nicely over the months.

Just to keep you updated, the Frida Fantastic blog has relaunched as Adarna SF (http://adarnasf.com). Matt Heckler of the Android Dreamer blog is contributing his reviews to Adarna SF, and there's a third reviewer on board, so the initial goal of getting a group book blog together seemed to have happened after all!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Cheap Domains