Return to Website

THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM

Welcome! The web's coolest SF & fantasy book review site is interactive, and you don't have to register or anything. Sound off about books you've read and loved, or hated. Is Wagner on-target about a particular book, or off-base? Recommend books that haven't been reviewed on the site yet. It's all yours.

Forum: THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
The Forever War

I see you are quite aware of Joe Haldeman's works, and I was hoping to know if you've read The Forever War by this particular author. It's not just a classic sci-fi book, but a fantastic anti-war novel. I know thousands go on your site (mostly young readers I hope) and you said get them aware of this type of novel. It's simply powerful, and a winner of a Hugo and Nebula award for best novel. I'd love a review of this novel.

Email  
Re: The Forever War

Thanks for bringing this one up, Kyle. I did read The Forever War as a teenager and it was powerful stuff. My intent for the site is to review it plus Forever Peace and Forever Free in one go. Stay tuned.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com