Return to Website

THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM

Welcome! The web's coolest SF & fantasy book review site is interactive, and you don't have to register or anything. Sound off about books you've read and loved, or hated. Is Wagner on-target about a particular book, or off-base? Recommend books that haven't been reviewed on the site yet. It's all yours.

Forum: THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Also looking for a book title

I read a book in the 70's which had various human character's being kidnapped and finally dumped on a planet where they had to fight 'golden' humanoids for the chance to progress up the evolutionary ladder. I remember exoskeletons and the golden one's being overly tall and very athletic. That's it. Hope one of you guys had read it...I'd love to read it again myself. :)

Thanks

Email  
Re: Also looking for a book title

It is not ringing any immediate bells with me, but I have tweeted a request for aid. Maybe someone will recognize it.

Email  
Re: Also looking for a book title

Hi,
Appreciate you taking the time. It's a long shot I know, given how long ago it was out. But I thought someone might just remember it.

Cheers,

Robert

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Email Forms