Return to Website

THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM

Welcome! The web's coolest SF & fantasy book review site is interactive, and you don't have to register or anything. Sound off about books you've read and loved, or hated. Is Wagner on-target about a particular book, or off-base? Recommend books that haven't been reviewed on the site yet. It's all yours.

Forum: THE SF REVIEWS.NET FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Which book is this?

I can't remember much of the plot, but I think it's one of the books mentioned as a review.

It goes like this.

There's a mission made, some women (I think, maybe with a spanish name) goes to investigate an (alien) ship, which has "teleporters" which brings her to 7 different worlds (or is it time travel?).

Sounds familar?

Email  
Re: Which book is this?

Sounds to me like Great North Road, by Peter F. Hamilton: teleporters, different worlds, mission to somewheres, spanish sounding name for a female main character (Angela Tramelo?). That's my guess.

Email  

no, I think it's a 3 letters book.

eon?

Email  

Maybe Eon, or not. I read that ages ago and while my memory of it isn't fresh enough to review it here without a re-read, I think your plot description might fit it but I'm not sure how closely. Anyway, I have queries out on social media.

Email  

I think it was eon, but I've read only a little bit of it. I got bored, not sure why, did you get the same feeling?

Email  

Mmm, as I said, been a while so I can't remember too much. I need to give it another go, if only to have it on the site.

Email  

Thanks I'd appreciate this, knowing you, a few pages would suffice :)

Email  

Someone else turned up on Facebook thinking it's probably Eon. Protagonist is named Patricia Vasquez. So we might have solved this one.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks