Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help Me learn three pointers

I really want to learn how to hit some threes..... but I have a weak arm and a weak leg power.....is there a way for me to strengthen it.... I fare well inside the arc but beyond.... Man I suck!!!!

Re: Help Me learn three pointers

I suggest you do some weighted squats along with some wrist curls. They will both help you be able to put more power into your shots. E-mail me if you need any more help.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I really want to learn how to hit some threes..... but I have a weak arm and a weak leg power.....is there a way for me to strengthen it.... I fare well inside the arc but beyond.... Man I suck!!!!

Re: Help Me learn three pointers

Also you have to start beleiving that you can make the threes. believe it or not, most of it could be just mental. good luck.

-Alex Trost

Replying to:

COLEMEN?

is that you coleman form ccms

Replying to: