Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You need to put precautions.

We have them all over the site. But thanks for your input and we'll make sure people know about it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Whoever is making this site, please put precautions on some of the excercises before someone tries it. Box jumps are ONLY TO BE USED IF YOU CAN SQUAT 2x UR BODY WEIGHT (and may result in serious injury), which i am almost positive no one on this board can do. Also, i highly dont recommend Creatine for young athletes under 16, because it may build up in your blood stream and cause harm to your body. If you want to help yourself i suggest a protein suppelment.

Re: You need to put precautions.

creatine is produced naturally in the body, so how can it harm athletes?? why should people listen to you?

Replying to:

Whoever is making this site, please put precautions on some of the excercises before someone tries it. Box jumps are ONLY TO BE USED IF YOU CAN SQUAT 2x UR BODY WEIGHT (and may result in serious injury), which i am almost positive no one on this board can do. Also, i highly dont recommend Creatine for young athletes under 16, because it may build up in your blood stream and cause harm to your body. If you want to help yourself i suggest a protein suppelment.

Re: Re: You need to put precautions.

creatine is produced naturally in the body.. your right. But taking creatine, theres a chance (not highly probably, but it is quite possible) that it can result in a buildup that is not digested, which will not produce the gains wanted or desired, and can end up in harming the body. Especially in younger athletest that haven't reached maturity.

Replying to:

creatine is produced naturally in the body, so how can it harm athletes?? why should people listen to you?

Replying to: