Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Not Clear On Rules

U dont know how to play basrsketball. To play barsketball, go to a huge lake and line up two bars that forms hoops. WHo can get the ball into the barsket the fastest? No1 know?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey There-

My first game ever tomarrow, I know this may sound a bit dumb. But I started playing this summer and worked and made my freshman basketball team. I am pretty good for the amount of time I have been playing. Now, could someone please tell me the basic rules? I know most but I want to be clear, and also how do you line up for the tip off and freethrow? Thank You,

Sorry If They Sound A Bit Immature To You All,

thanks

Adam

Re: Re: Not Clear On Rules

this must be the canadian version. i am not familiar.

Replying to:

U dont know how to play basrsketball. To play barsketball, go to a huge lake and line up two bars that forms hoops. WHo can get the ball into the barsket the fastest? No1 know?

Replying to:

Hey There-

My first game ever tomarrow, I know this may sound a bit dumb. But I started playing this summer and worked and made my freshman basketball team. I am pretty good for the amount of time I have been playing. Now, could someone please tell me the basic rules? I know most but I want to be clear, and also how do you line up for the tip off and freethrow? Thank You,

Sorry If They Sound A Bit Immature To You All,

thanks

Adam