Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Reach To The Rim

is rise to the rim anything special, or is it just a list of exercises to do, i.e... do you need something like jumpsoles, or is it a list of exercises such as AA2, but different ones?

thx

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Rise To THe Rim is sent all over the world, and it is still running. i e-mailed the owner last week. go ahead and order. its works great.

Replying to:

Thats very cool but I live in the UK but Im not sure if they send it over here or if its still being made?

Replying to:

Yes, I bought Rise to the rim and have used it and in the first couple weeks i added 5 inches to my vert. I suggest that you get it, i think that is very good and worth the price. Go ahead and get it. I reccomend it to everyone!

Replying to:

Is that reach to the rim program thing any good, i'm thinking of getting it, i'm already 6'3'' and 15 yrs old, im about 2cm's away from being able to slam dunk so i really wat to be able to jump higher to improve my all around game, especially rebounding and checking other players.