Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: HOPS

Air Alert is just bad - Rise To THe Rim Is much better

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

if you are serious do a vert prgram such as AA2, or AA3, there are many others as-well, i have most of them, really the only other good one that i don't have is VU anything else i have most of, or if i don't they are on many other websites.

Replying to:

ooo... i just turn 15 and im im a soph more... been starting on var since i was a freshman... just wanted to throw that in

Replying to:

ight lets see if yall could help me out a lil... i play varsity ball fo my high school, im a pr good all round player... im exactly 6' and i can dunk.. but barely... only when im just by myself in practice... im just not explosive... i was wondering if u guys could give me any tips (drills)to give me a couple inches... like jump ropping... with ive been doing and its comming along well... but i need a few mo inches... thx J-roc

Re: HOPS

theres a really good exercise that increases ur exposiveness on this site. At the home page click on training. Then click on conditioning drills and read CARTER1520's calf development drill.

Replying to:

ight lets see if yall could help me out a lil... i play varsity ball fo my high school, im a pr good all round player... im exactly 6' and i can dunk.. but barely... only when im just by myself in practice... im just not explosive... i was wondering if u guys could give me any tips (drills)to give me a couple inches... like jump ropping... with ive been doing and its comming along well... but i need a few mo inches... thx J-roc

Re: Re: HOPS

finally, a reply, TY

Replying to:

theres a really good exercise that increases ur exposiveness on this site. At the home page click on training. Then click on conditioning drills and read CARTER1520's calf development drill.

Replying to: