Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Wanna grow taller, but hard to get sleep

yeah but look at all of the good basketball players that are too small to play any serious ball. if they had height they would have some kind of career. seven foot people that can play decent ball will be picked up by some minor league team at the least and coached into something. You wil find that if you have height in basketball, you will have an easier time. there are less people that can cover you and block your shot and rebound over you. as a guard, you can be covered by other guards (usually the smallest players on the team) and can be covered shot wise and height wise by everyone else on the opposing team. As center you are usually the tallest person on the team and can't be covered too well by a guard, usually only the other center can cover you well.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

no one can help with growing taller. im on here since 4am so i cant sleep either. its more important how good you can play than how tall you are. look at the millions of tall people that cant play ball.

joe coelho

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wat's up

i'm 13 yrs old and i'm 5'9"

i read the height section and stuff but it's hard for me to go to sleep for more than 5-6 hrs

Is there additional way to grow?

Is lifting weight bad for growth since it puts strain to your bones?

Just askin