Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: WADDUP WIT ME?!

yea fo real...i haven't been on a team, but I did slow down wit playing ball, and I beed watching more ballin movies n' such...i can see me startin to come back, but still, i'm not as good as i once was, now every1 is like, 'wah up wit u?!' i used to be able to take 4 guys at once, now i'm havin second thoughts...lol, but i ain't stopin, so it's all good...as soon as friday rolls around i'll be at the park playin some street ball! thanx for ur tips...i c i'm not alone ...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yo i feel ya. I had the same problem. last year I was the pure 3pt shooter and a good ball handler. In the begining of this season I sucked. I missed everything. But than I realize that I needed to be more confident, more secure. I needed motivation. It took me a while to get back to real me but it worked. Here s what I did: I quit the team, watched basketball movies( Blue Chips, MJ life story, rebound etc. Than I played against my former team mates and chouch. I played my game and I won every battle. I dunked and so on. Then after that I went back to the team and play like never before. Good luck. If you got the skillz, you come back.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

aight...i used to be good - real good...now it's like...WAH?! there go my 3 pointers...all my hooks... it's embarassing to get on the court...so ne idea waddup?!