Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who is the next MJ?

who do you guys think is the next MJ?

Re: who is the next MJ?

LeBron, Kobe, McGrady, and Iverson are popular answers. People that are expected to make an impact in the NBA draft from college are Carmelo Anthony, maybe T.J. Ford, Hollis Price, and Brandin Knight. But in my opinion, the best point guard available in the draft would be Jameer Nelson from Saint Joseph's University. Hes quick, strong, athletic, great dribbler, and a great passer. Any team would be very surprised by his skills.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Re: Re: who is the next MJ?

I don`t think that someone like Mj is commin to the nba and there is no one in nba who can match up with him. Kobe could almost be MJ, T-Mac is a scoring machine and KG is allround.I got a feeling that someone good is commin to the league, but no one like MJ.

Replying to:

LeBron, Kobe, McGrady, and Iverson are popular answers. People that are expected to make an impact in the NBA draft from college are Carmelo Anthony, maybe T.J. Ford, Hollis Price, and Brandin Knight. But in my opinion, the best point guard available in the draft would be Jameer Nelson from Saint Joseph's University. Hes quick, strong, athletic, great dribbler, and a great passer. Any team would be very surprised by his skills.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: who is the next MJ?

right on... there will be NO other mj. Kobe is kobe, t-mac is t-mac and so on. Why does every one want to compare every one wit a past legend (well almost past!). being of a similar size, having similar stats or even similar abilities does not even start to make u that player. Even if u could compare its not a valid comparison untill after a players retirement. I remember a time when grant hil was the next mj. So Pleeeeaaase dont compare leBron James to mj. Its an insult to his airness and unfair pressure on a kid who shows a lot of talent but has yet to sink his first nba hoop. peace out

Replying to:

I don`t think that someone like Mj is commin to the nba and there is no one in nba who can match up with him. Kobe could almost be MJ, T-Mac is a scoring machine and KG is allround.I got a feeling that someone good is commin to the league, but no one like MJ.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: who is the next MJ?

I think that LeBron James is really really close to mj!! But he will not be mj 4 sure. Why does everybody compare 2 mj? well peace out!

Re: who is the next MJ?

there will never be another michael jordan but i think the closet would be lebron james in a coulpe of years.