Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: aight...

When you`r most down, don`t build up your muscels man.Pick up the ball and play, rather against someone who is much better and much stronger. You don`t need muscels to play good D`or to score. This is the worst time for a basketball player, because you have to wait so long to get over that bad period. You get it back, but I dont know when.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

aight...i needs all the help...so school me here. I need to work out and tone up my abs...everything i do doesn't work...even crunches, situps...nuttin has been working. I need to firm up, so neone wit any ideas...holla at me fo real.

Re: Re: aight...

naw, i'm talkin bout jus toning up...

Replying to:

When you`r most down, don`t build up your muscels man.Pick up the ball and play, rather against someone who is much better and much stronger. You don`t need muscels to play good D`or to score. This is the worst time for a basketball player, because you have to wait so long to get over that bad period. You get it back, but I dont know when.

Replying to:

aight...i needs all the help...so school me here. I need to work out and tone up my abs...everything i do doesn't work...even crunches, situps...nuttin has been working. I need to firm up, so neone wit any ideas...holla at me fo real.