Return to Website

Free Basketball Skills Message Board

Come here to learn free basketball skills, drills, moves, and lessons for free. improve your game. come on in.

Free Basketball Skills Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MVP

It has to be Kobe. He doesnt just score. He passes, rebounds, defends, steals, blocks, and scores. hes an all around player that is most hated by me.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I think that KG is gonna get the MVP award. Kevin is the best player, next to Kobe. Kobe is good and he propebly has more fans but KG is much more allround player. What do you think??

Re: Re: MVP

Tim duncan will get it you losers

Replying to:

It has to be Kobe. He doesnt just score. He passes, rebounds, defends, steals, blocks, and scores. hes an all around player that is most hated by me.

Replying to:

I think that KG is gonna get the MVP award. Kevin is the best player, next to Kobe. Kobe is good and he propebly has more fans but KG is much more allround player. What do you think??

Re: Re: Re: MVP

as if duncan is going to get. sure he is playing well but he is no where near the level kb8 or kg is playin at. I would probably give it to kg because of his franchise carrying qualities. Remember how ugly the lakers were without shaq at the start of this season. kg has little support for many seasons and he has managed to keep the franchise above water and in the playoffs (admittedly with litle success past the first round)

Replying to:

Tim duncan will get it you losers

Replying to:

Replying to: