Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Election Results

Dolan must be drowning his sorrows tonight.....Martha, Maura, Katherine and Marion.... Year of the woman, Rob !

Re: Election Results

Don't forget about Deb Goldberg. She will be the next Massachusetts State Treasurer. With the wave of female winners, Monica (leadership on MWRA and soaring water bills) has a good chance to beat Jason in the State Senate race.

Suzanne Bump is running again for State Auditor, too. She is expected to win easily.
Women voters and female candidates must be respected and taken seriously.

I hope Jeanne is successful against Scott, cuz I want to see which state he tries next!

Another Woman
Suzanne Bump is running again for State Auditor, too. She is expected to win easily.
Women voters and female candidates must be respected and taken seriously.

Women: Stop talking about us! All we want is equality!

Women: ya, look at us! wooooo! Take us seriously! (parades and parties to follow)

Listen ya wacky broads, stop playing both sides of the field. And btw its 2014, these victories are not that impressive. Seriously this whole "female" movement has run itself into the ground. I could see if it was 1991, then you have a case on your hands, but give it up. Stop padding yourselves on the back for not doing anything special. Also you're starting to turn into black voters who don't look at the candidate just the color of their skin. Instead of the skin, you look at Penis or Vagina. If Hilary gets elected, you bimbos only have yourself to blame for what happens to this country next. We need fiscally conservative President, not some chick who got cheated on then stayed because she "loves" her husband.

Actually it is bad news for taxpayers. Studies have shown that more women than men look to government as their protector and provider. They are also big on "compassion" for those in financial need.

Heavens no!!! One certainly doesn't want to have compassion!

Woot, what you wrote is really disturbing. Get some help.

Woot Sickness
Woot, what you wrote is really disturbing. Get some help.

A bit mean, I'll give you that. But out of what I said name ONE thing that was incorrect. Bet you can't. And get help for being honest?? You must be one of those left wing cooks. Honestly though, give me a break down about what I said and what is wrong with it. No smarta$$ stuff either, legit breakdown. This should be good.

Yes, love to cook! Proud to call myself a liberal, too, and one who would never vote for Hillary. Couldn't care less whether she was female, male or anything in between. Just can't stand her politics.

So how about talking about the issues instead of going below the below the belt, as it were.

I noticed "cook" instead of "kook", but it was almost too funny to correct [:))]

Prof. Correctipants Jr.
I noticed "cook" instead of "kook", but it was almost too funny to correct [:))]

Ya... I noticed that too... um .... "Junior"

Professor Correctipants
Prof. Correctipants Jr.

Ya... I noticed that too... um .... "Junior"

Well let us all "pad" ourselves on the back, shall we?
[:))]

Left wing cook
Yes, love to cook! Proud to call myself a liberal, too, and one who would never vote for Hillary. Couldn't care less whether she was female, male or anything in between. Just can't stand her politics.

So how about talking about the issues instead of going below the below the belt, as it were.

You should love to cook, you're a woman. Who else is going to please your man in his kingdom?