Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dolan on 1510

Just heard that RD is going to be on am 1510 this morning. He is going to talk about a bill becoming a law. Wondering if they will ask any hard questions or if it is just a puff piece.

Re: Dolan on 1510

I was listening. It was basically just Tom Shattuck giving his mayor a chance to praise himself on all of his hard work with the liquor license issue. I would think that a radio host should at least try to appear legit- there was no need to have Rob on. It wasn't connected to anything they were talking about. It was clearly a PR moment for Dolan, hand- delivered by a constituent who just happens to run a radio show. Wonder if Shattuck gets anything in return.

heard it
I was listening. It was basically just Tom Shattuck giving his mayor a chance to praise himself on all of his hard work with the liquor license issue. I would think that a radio host should at least try to appear legit- there was no need to have Rob on. It wasn't connected to anything they were talking about. It was clearly a PR moment for Dolan, hand- delivered by a constituent who just happens to run a radio show. Wonder if Shattuck gets anything in return.

Robbie probably gave him a set of keys to the city!

Myron, you’re just jealous that no one asks you to speak on the radio.

Ps.you are a loooooooooooooooooser