Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Yes" way ahead on Facebook likes

As of 10:57am the "Say Yes to Melrose" Facebook page has 595 Likes as compared to 117 for the Melrose Taxpayers Alliance page. That is a margin of over 5 to 1. If this trend holds up in the voting booths it will be a landslide victory for the "YES" votes. In my opinion, this one could be over already.

Re: "Yes" way ahead on Facebook likes

Who cares? FB? Are you serious? WTF is wrong with you?

Just getting the information out there. BTW, still holding steady at 5 to 1 in favor of YES likes.

Yup, that's really important to me. I make all my decisions based on the number of FB likes. Unbelievable.

FBOOK
Just getting the information out there. BTW, still holding steady at 5 to 1 in favor of YES likes.

Hahahahahahahahahaha how accurate is your Facebook poll now.

Meanwhile, Melrose Messages was getting about 1000 views a day since mid-October. Comments were clearly running opposed. Hmmm. Apparently, it doesn't matter how many pink flamingos or "YES for Melrose" signs there are parked on front lawns, or canned "forums run by the city. The smart people of Melrose realized on their own that the override proposal was unfocused, unnecessary and would have been forever.