Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Alderman & City Politics
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RUBBER STAMPS with HEALTH INSURANCE

Rubber stamps with health insurance.

The aldermen had 75,000,000 opportunities to prove otherwise.
They didn't cut or change one dollar in the whole budget.

Re: RUBBER STAMPS with HEALTH INSURANCE

They look like a rubber stamp, talk like a rubber stamp, kiss a$$ like a rubber stamp and vote like a rubber stamp. They certainly appear proud to be rubber stamps.

Truth be Told
They look like a rubber stamp, talk like a rubber stamp, kiss a$$ like a rubber stamp and vote like a rubber stamp. They certainly appear proud to be rubber stamps.

Then they get upset for being called rubber stamps.

Poor Aldermen - they can't accept themselves for who they are

Pity the Aldermen
Poor Aldermen - they can't accept themselves for who they are
ATTENTION FOOLISH FORBES..It is written, "I'd rather be a private of MARINES than a General in the AIR FaRCE! Your a chip of the old block! Most disgusting member of the board of fools is Jerko Zwirko! If he had half a freakin brain he'd be dangerous! Only member to vote against senior citizen discounts on the water and sewer rates! Lucky your parents don't reside in Melrose, but bet they probably recieve the discount in their community. Hey JERKO, do you get G.I.C. Insurance? I understand that your wife is employed at city hall. Did not buy your vailed attempt of feigning "freshman learning" on the sewer and water rates". Your in Lock Step with the BOSS HOG! Your a one term alderman fool!

Ah Waka Waka Waka!

You nailed it on Zwirko! He is a selfish gross little tool. He and GI were the only fool who wanted to keep the three tiered structure in place. He is a waste of a seat! He can claim that he doesn't get GIC from his alderman work because he got bought off by the mayor when his wife got a job at city hall so he gets his insurance paid that way. What a gross piece of work!

I'm glad that a few people on here see the problem with Mr Zwirko. When the Mrs. WORKS for city hall, how can you expect him to vote independently for anything? His wife's job depends on the favor of the mayor and making nice at city hall.

I don't know why anyone thought that his candidacy was a good idea. He won though so Melrose gets what they deserve there.

Gail Infurna, due to her age, should know enough people in the Towers or just living in appts or condos in her ward to be more sensitive to the bad water rate situation.

Budget Vote

They discussed every part of the budget in detail. No reason to make any changes. The budget the Mayor proposed is the right budget for Melrose.

Good budget work
They discussed every part of the budget in detail. No reason to make any changes. The budget the Mayor proposed is the right budget for Melrose.

It would be if pigs could fly out of my a$$. Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

Good budget work
Budget Vote

No reason the make any changes? This is always a reason to make changes to any budget. Sweeping statements like the one you made are dangerous. I'm sure your job with the city is safe with this "right budget for Melrose" routine but to push all critical thinking aside indicates that either you are disingenuous because you benefit from this budget or you lack natural curiosity and the desire for the city to do better.